Thursday 17 April 2014

I've been a while...

As you have probably noticed, I haven't been posting on my blog for a while and I'm very sorry about that. I really want to be able to bring you many posts a week but sadly I have a busy life with practically no spare time :( These couple of months have been the busiest I have ever had and I'm quite glad to leave them behind me. At first I just thought I would post when I can, but then I sort of decided to give it up till these months were over and see whether I still wanted to carry on. I wasn't sure blogging was for me, but now I have some more spare time I've realised I had enjoyed it and am going to carry on. 

Also, as much as I would love to be able to think up new ideas for posts, I'm really not that original. I get annoyed when the only thing I can think of to post is a review and I feel that's not enough really, so I end up not posting at all. I decided to ask you which posts you would like to see more of. I will put up a poll at the side of my blog for you to answer. Please do answer, for it would help me a lot. If you have any post ideas for me then please comment them too. 

And now for a little update...

The weather has been wonderful where I live so far, summer is on it's way. I have been trying to save, so not much new stuff has entered my wardrobe/beauty drawer. I have been taking lot's more photos and been making the most of my little break. And finally, I have been spring cleaning my life and trying some new things :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)