Friday 9 May 2014

April Favourites

Happy May guys :) We are now officially a third of the way through the year!

Last month I tidied things up and got rid of old junk and I now have a few new favorites of April, so here they are:




Spring has sprung along with some brighter, lighter spring make-up looks. I have started to wear blusher more in the sunny whether because I never really used it before. The color looks nice and spring-y and the blush is nice. There are some aspects of it that I find a bit annoying (personal preference) but since this is the only blush I own, I have been wearing it and I like the look it gives.

Lip Gloss

Again with make-up that is more for spring/summer, I have started to use lip gloss more. I think it just looks fresh and sunshine-y (my describing words are becoming made up now) and I am preferring the look they give in this sunny weather. The two that are shown are:
No.7 High shine in whisper - lovely shimmery pale pink colour (not sure why the swatch on boots website looks brown)!
Natural Collection Juicy lips in Vanilla - clear lip shine that I put over a colour to add glossiness. 



This perfume is absolutely lovely! It smells gorgeous and lasts well. I have the 10ml bottle but you can also buy 25ml and 90ml. I have only just bought it and I already love it! I like the packaging of the 10ml, just a clear glass bottle with a nice lid, but I can decide weather I like the packaging of the 90ml one or not! What do you think? (I really can't describe the smell but M&S say: 'This eau de toilette is fruity, fresh and fun with a sophisticated but not too serious twist. Fresh green notes of fruity apple, watery cucumber and zesty grapefruit drift to a smooth and delicate magnolia flower, rose and violet which are followed by a rich base of musks and amber. Fresh and feminine with a playful innocence.' 


Passenger - All the Little Lights album

I popped into HMV to pick up a DVD I wanted to watch and I ended up spending a bit too much money on music. I saw this album and wanted to listen to it as I love the song 'Let Her Go'. All of the songs on this album are lovely and his voice and songs are so inspiring and lovely to listen to. I think this album could be one of my all time favorites, I LOVE IT! 

Floral Wire Headband

This cute floral headband has wire running through it so you can style it however you want. It's perfect for spring and when you don't want to style your hair in anything fancy! I can't remember where I bought it but I have had it for a while now. 

Chocolate

It was Easter. Need I say more?

Hope you have had a great month and enjoyed my favourites post!

Have you tried any of my favorites? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)