Sunday 26 January 2014

Motivational and Inspirational #1 | A rosy outlook

Hello!

While I was reading through Louise's Blog (sprinkle of glitter), I was thinking, what a lovely idea 'Motivational Mondays' is. I thought I would create my own series similar to her's, because I love the concept and everybody loves a bit of motivation to start the week, right? 

My first piece of advice is:
Have a rosy outlook

Or in other words, have a positive attitude, see the good in things and not the bad, try and make things you do more enjoyable and don't be so negative.


So, if you are faced with a challenging task, think you can do it and your halfway there.
If you try and think positive, the outcomes will most likely be positive. Don't just sit there sulking and wait for you life to get better... because it won't. Just a small effort to see the better side of things can make all the difference!

Writing this has already made me think more about how I can enjoy myself. I hope this has for you too.

bye x



2 comments:

  1. Hello just came across to ur blog. It’s very pretty.im following u now at gfc and social media.
    I am new at blogging. I have started my lifestyle blog. I wld be highly glad if you chk out my blog and follow me back at my gfc and face book fan page.

    My new blogpost- http://estuaray.blogspot.com/2014/02/adrian-von-zieglera-hero-of-celtic-tone.html

    My facebook fan page- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Estuaray/648121188549851

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you xx I will have a look at your blog :) I prefer to follow on bloglovin though !!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :)