Friday 10 January 2014

New Year's Inspiration


Here we are, a few days into the new year and we are busy preparing ourselves for a year ahead of work, and of course, making those hopeful resolutions that, ya know, might get completed!

 This year i'm feeling very motivated and i decided i was going to try a different approach. I thought, if I just gave myself simple goals every month, I might have more of a chance of reaching them!


I haven't finished deciding all of my goals but if you want some ideas, here you go:



HEALTHY LIVING GOALS



- Do a 30 day fitness challenge and complete it  (just type it in on google images and try one of those!)

- For 2 days a week have no sweet/sugary things.
- If you get a bus to work, get off the bus a few stops earlier, and walk home for the whole month.
- Go for at least one 30 minute run, every week.


LEISURELY GOALS



- Read (4) books a month/one a week.

- Learn some new stuff. Get yourself on a short course (e.g. Crafts) instead of sitting on the internet so much.
- Blog a wider variety of topics for a month and see if it broadens you mind.
- Spend a maximum of (£10) a month on luxury items (e.g. Cosmetics) 


Sorry for a lengthy-ish post but I hope you found it either helpful or just interesting!




What are your new year's resolutions/goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)