Friday 14 February 2014

Valetine's Day and Instagram

Happy Valentine's Day!!! 

First of all I hope you had a great day with your family, friends and your valentine. Valentine's day is a lovely day where you can show your love for someone, hang out with you friends and eat choccy! Even if your not with the love of your life, you can still have lots of fun, a girls night in with pizza and films (i'm thinking).

Some cute little quotes:

If you live to be one hundred,
I want to live to be one hundred minus a day,
So I never have to live a day without you.

We’re all a little weird. Life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness - and call it love - true love.

Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it you feel it.


I am also using this post to introduce you to my Instagram. I have recently got Instagram for my blog and I was just letting you know, if you would like to pop along and follow my life in pictures, please do :)

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)